Saturday, September 01, 2007

GODSurfer.com
Here is a great resource to help promote Christian websites, articles, blogs and other internet resources. GODSurfer.com is:
a tool to spread the good word of Jesus Christ to the world. This includes all faiths of Christianity (Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, and Christian Non-Denominational). Although GODSurfer.com is tolorant of other religions and point of views the main point of GODSurfer.com is to spread the word of GOD to everyone who comes across this site.
This site is similar to digg and reddit in that it allows registered members to vote on the submissions. So, benefit from the wisdom of the crowd, a Christian crowd, and visit GODSurfer.com today.

2 comments:

cslewislover said...

Hi Portent. I was trying to find other Christian bloggers so that they can check out my bible studies and reviews--so you're one that I found! Thanks for the info about that Christian website; I'll add it to my favorites and check it out some more. Perhaps I'll post there too.

Portents said...

Thanks! Please feel free to post any new Christian websites you find, I'm always looking for new sites and resources.